- This event has passed.
April 21 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm UTC-4
Treat yourself to an Easter-Sunday brunch experience at the museum. No cooking or dishes to worry about!
After enjoying a feast, stroll through the museum’s fascinating galleries and discover Canada’s amazing natural history.
- waffle station
- assorted salads, cheeses and charcuterie
- Beef Wellington, Atlantic salmon, roast turkey and other hearty fare (including a vegan option)
- maple fondue, cakes, chocolate bark display
- and more!
- You must pay the museum admission in addition to the brunch price.
- 15% gratuity will be applied to the brunch bill.
- Taxes are extra.
|To be paid at the time of reservation||To be paid upon arrival or online|
|Student (13 +)||$27.50||$12.50||$40.00|
(3 – 12)
(0 – 2)
Museum admission is free for members.
Note: A ratio of one adult per child of up to four years old is required.
Parking at the museum can fill up rapidly during busy times. Give yourself enough time to find alternative parking if necessary.
Please purchase tickets in advance if you wish to visit the live Butterflies in Flight exhibition.
- at the reception desk on the day of the event.
ADD YOUR EVENT – You can submit your event to our partner events page. Learn more here.